Tuesday Lunch Links
We are bringing you links from around the web discussing news on diamonds, lab created diamonds, and anything else we find absolutely interesting and must share.
There have been many stories floating around and myths discussing how diamonds are made, how much diamonds are really worth, and the true worth of lab diamonds. We hope that by bringing you daily diamond news we will hope to dispel all myths and create a deep and rich understanding and knowledge of the diamond industry.
- The business of natural diamonds has lost another half percent to retailers of other gemstones and lab diamonds.
- Firestone diamonds have found some very rare blue diamonds! Just keep them away from the movie “Titanic.”
- Diamond set to fetch $15 million at auction!!!
- The prices of diamonds is down .18%. There is always a small dip before the prices start rising again.
- Man in Wisconsin finds a 1 carat diamond in his neighbors well. So, who does the diamond belong to?
- Through the use of a mass production strategy Scio Diamond can now produce 24,000 carats per year.
With the increase in popularity of lab created diamonds it appears that the overall diamond industry is taking a hit. The reason the lab diamond industry has become so popular is simply because of our world views as a society. With the increase in social awareness we have a desire to become more self-sustaining. Mined diamonds are not self-sustaining. Become a part of the solution without having to sacrifice any style or class: buy lab diamonds!